Ericka Scott

Well…we have an update….sort of
Monday, June 30th, 2008
Filed under Uncategorized

After all the hoopla of waiting for my daughter’s appointment with yet another neurosurgeon, we still don’t have any concrete answers. Since this was only a “consult”, I’m not sure I expected any. But I could always hope.

The next step is the angiogram to determine the specific treatment option for my daughter’s bubble in her brain. Of course, we now have to “wait” (I really hate that word) for the insurance authorization for the procedure before we can proceed.

According to the doctor, we’re looking at three possible scenerios, a coil, a clip, or a bypass. I’m praying for the first, would settle for the second, and don’t want the third — but we’ll take it if that’s the only option.

So, to take my mind off my troubles (kind of like hitting your finger with a hammer to take your mind off a stubbed toe) — I sent out a handful of agent queries at the end of last week. The rejections have been coming in fast and furious.

Comments are closed.