Okay, I’ve been tagged
Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
OK – 8 Random Facts/Habits About Me:
1. I’m an only child. It sucked then and it really sucks now. Thank goodness my husband has brothers and sisters!
2. My favorite movie is “Don’t Tell Her it’s Me” starring a very young Steve Guttenberg. It’s about a romance novelist and her brother who’s just recovering from cancer treatments. She remakes him into a total hottie to set him up with a woman he has a crush on. I used to watch it and think “Oh, I want to write a book like this one day. . .” and now I am. . .sooooo coool!
3. I have trouble saying “no” — except to my kids. We have a game asking what sounds popular animals say. You know “what does a cat say? meow. What does a dog say? woof. What does Mommy say? ~ you guessed it “no”
4. When it comes to birthday cakes — just give me the icing ~ and it has to be the rot-your-teeth, oh-so-sweet, buttercream frosting.
5. I have bid f-a-r too much money at Brenda Novak’s auction site (shhhhh, don’t tell my husband!) I set a limit and then doubled it (edited to add that I’ve now tripled it because I found something else super cool to bid on!). . . I found out Lori Handeland is donating a critique of the first three chapters of a manuscript!
6. I have three children and NONE of them are biologically related to my husband. . . and they all three have different mothers!
7. I’m very geeky. I love learning how to update my own website, make video trailers, and operate new software. The problem? I “just do it”. . .and hate to read the manuals/help files.
8. And, my secret sin…well, lets just say that when I go grocery shopping for the family, I always buy something that never makes it home — it’s also Stephanie Plum’s favorite comfort food — you guessed it… a doughnut!
Since absolutely everyone I know has already been tagged for this. . . I haven’t a clue who to tag. But, if I win Lori Handeland’s critique, maybe I’ll tag her!