Spring is in the air. Let’s kick up our heels and celebrate life. We’ve rounded-up thirteen exciting authors with horses in their books. Come and celebrate spring with us. Win free books in our Wishing for Spring Round Up!
To enter –
Visit each participating author’s website to find an answer to a question. Compile your list of answers in an email and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contest opens on March 1 and closes on March 16. Winners will be notified via email by March 20. One entry per contestant.
The prizes –
Each author will donate either a download or a print copy of her book. For print books, a snail mail address will be required. Winners will be randomly chosen from entries with the correct answers. Thirteen lucky winners!
The questions –
1. What horse rescue charity benefits from sales of Maggie Toussaint’s NO SECOND CHANCE? Answer at www.maggietoussaint.com
2. What is the name of the horse in Elyssa Lynne’s SERVANT OF MAGIC? Answer at www.elyssalynne.com
3. What’s the name of the ranch where wild mustangs transition in TEN THINGS I’D DO FOR A COWBOY? Answer at www.donnamichaelsauthor.com
4. What charity benefits from sales of Diana Cosby’s HIS CAPTIVE? Answer at www.dianacosby.com
5. What piece of tack was misspelled in Julianna Stephen’s manuscript and was caught by a reviewer at The Long and Short of it? Answer at www.juliannastephens.com
6. Sir Robert, the hero in DARK RIDER, fears his horse has contracted a fatal disease–then Sir Robert ends up getting sick from the same contagion. What was the disease? Answer at www.equestrianne.com/kdennis
7. What is the name of the fictitious town where the Crazy H ranch is located? Answer at www.cindyspencerpape.com
8. What is the fragrance of the flying horses (volarans) of Lladrana? Answer at http://robindowens.com
9. FOOL’S GOLD takes place in the Superstition Mountains of Arizona. What famous “lost” mine is featured in the story? Answer at www.erickascott.com
10. Who is the cowboy that has his arm draped around the neck of his horse on the cover of SACRED GROUND? Answer at: www.ritaritr.com
11. Which one of Paty Jager’s book excerpts has horses mentioned in it? Answer at www.patyjager.com
12. What flavor is Madison’s lip balm? Answer at: http://www.jtschultz.com
13. What is the colour of the horse on Anne Whitfield’s book cover, A NOBLE PLACE. Answer found at http://www.annewhitfield.com
Enter today and win!